The health of your vehicles battery is paramount, ensuring your battery is putting out proper voltage and amperage is key to be sure you aren’t left on the road side.
Your battery is responsible for providing dependable starting power to your vehicle. It also provides the power needed to run electrical components and accessories such as your power seats, windows, and radio, seat warmers or even USB charging.
Battery service performed by the experts at 1 Stop Auto can ensure a long battery life with maximum effectiveness and includes:
- Performing a computerized battery load test
- Replacement with a new battery, professionally installed if needed
- Disposing of the existing battery in a sustainable manner
- Removing corrosion from the battery-cable terminals
Battery service is important for your vehicles longevity.
Extreme cold/hot climate conditions damage the internal components of a battery, limiting its life expectancy. Especially in the southern US regions, Florida. If your battery fails, the car isn’t going anywhere and you’re stuck where you are.
The average life expectancy of a battery is about three years. If you experience any of the following electrical-system warning signs, it might be time to get your battery checked:
- You have to jump-start your vehicle to get it started, nothing ran it down
- Your engine turns over slowly, or not at all
- Your dashboard warning lights blink a battery, stay on
- Some of your electrical components aren’t working, or work irregularly