It’s not hard to knock your vehicle out of alignment, a few thousand pounds hitting a curb, pothole or an unexpected road obstacle can easily do it.
Wheel alignments after any event like this or part of normal maintenance routines help keep tire wear and vehicle handling in normal ranges. We employ industry-leading Hunter Engineering wheel alignment systems.
During a four-wheel alignment at a 1 Stop Auto, alignment we’ll measure and correct wheel angles so they’re set to vehicle manufacturer specifications. We also:
- Ensure proper placement of weight around all tires and rim assemblies
- Completely inspect steering and suspension systems
- Adjust wheel angles so they’re perpendicular to the ground and parallel to each other
Why is a wheel alignment important for my vehicle?
Proper wheel alignments will help improve your driving safety, create a smoother ride, and help increase fuel efficiency
Preventative alignments can save you hundreds of dollars or more on replacing tires due to premature tread wear
When should I bring my vehicle in for a wheel alignment?
To keep within factory specs getting a four-wheel alignment at least once a year will insure this. Other reasons you may need a front-end or four-wheel alignment include:
- If you purchase a set of new tires
- After an accident, or hitting a large pothole
- After replacing suspension or steering parts
- You feel your vehicle pulling to one side
- When your steering feels unstable or you feel vibration
- Your tires are wearing unevenly or squeal on turns
Don’t hesitate to contact 1 Stop Auto for an estimate or ask a question about your vehicle.