1 Stop Auto can Balance your tires to avoid uneven wear, vibration and probable unsafe driving conditions without maintenance.
When the experts at 1 Stop Auto balance your wheels, we ensuring that your tires are balanced as evenly as possible, which is necessary for optimal driving performance.
Wheel-balance service includes:
- Tire and wheel removal
- Mounting each wheel on a state-of-the-art balancing machine
- Spinning each wheel to make sure the weight of the wheel and tire are balanced evenly around the axle
- Detecting and locating any imbalance
- Attaching a lead weight on the opposite side of the tire to compensate for weight differences
- Remounting tires and wheels
Why is balancing my wheels important to my vehicle’s performance?
Normal driving tread-wear causes changes in the distribution of weight around the wheel assembly, tire. Balancing your wheels minimizes vibration felt in the steering wheel, seat, or floorboard and results in proper tire tread-wear. Getting your wheels balanced will result in:
- A smoother ride
- Reduced tire wear
- Enhanced drive-train components
How often should I have my wheels balanced?
New tires generally hold their balance and only go out of balance gradually in a clean linear fashion. 1Stop Auto experts can help you determine whether your tires need to be balanced based on wear or mileage.
1Stop Auto recommends you have your wheels balanced every 3,000 – 6,000 miles. If you’re experiencing these symptoms, your tires may need balancing:
- Steering-wheel vibration at higher driving speeds
- Seat or floorboard vibration at cruise speeds
- Cupped, uneven wear patterns on your tires